With 30 years of experience and a lengthy track record of success, Craig Kadish has earned a reputation as one of the nation’s most highly sought after criminal defense attorneys.
Mr. Kadish has practiced criminal law for three decades, winning an array of high-profile cases. He has had the honor of being recognized both locally and nationally for his dedication, diligence, and prowess in representing clients in exacting and innovative ways.
He’s known as a leader in his field. His tenure as a criminal defense attorney and law professor has given him invaluable expertise that few other attorneys possess.
Mr. Kadish has successfully defended his clients against State and Federal charges ranging from sex crimes to drug trafficking, from the theft of funds by politicians to capital murder (when it still existed in Maryland)— and he’s taken the lead in some of the State’s most high profile cases.
Mr. Kadish has served as a law professor for the Maryland State Police Academy, trained and mentored young lawyers at various law schools, and taught both constitutional law and criminal trial practice and procedure.
Mr. Kadish’s Criminal Defense History
Raised in a family of attorneys, Mr. Kadish earned his law degree in 1990 from the University of Maryland School of Law and has an undergraduate degree from George Washington University.
Some of his many accolades include:
- Selected as one of the Top Attorneys in Maryland by Baltimore Magazine.
- Rated a Super Lawyer for Excellence in Practice by Baltimore Magazine.
- Selected as one of the 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
- Named one of the Top 10 Attorney for Excellence in the Field of Criminal Law by the Nation Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Named one of the Top 100 DUI Attorneys for the State of Maryland by the National Academy for DUI Defense, LLC
- Elected as one of the Top 100 Criminal Trial Attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers.
- Nation's Top One Percent by National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Has a five-star rating from clients on the AVVO.com legal directory.
Despite his specific experience with high profile and complex cases, Mr. Kadish remains accessible to college students, parents, working individuals, or anyone charged with theft, drugs, assault, or other accusations.
The average citizen arrested for drunk driving or any criminal offense deserves the best criminal defense attorney — and that’s Mr. Kadish and his team.