Baltimore Murder and Homicide Defense Lawyer
If there’s a prison cell with your name on it for murder or manslaughter, you get just one shot. Your freedom hinges on a well-prepared defense.
The Law Offices of Craig M. Kadish has represented numerous clients charged with homicide, including some of the most high-profile cases in recent Maryland history. Mr. Kadish has had notable success as a trial lawyer both in front of a jury and behind the scenes.
Contact our Baltimore firm to give yourself a fighting chance. In a free consultation, we can explain where you stand and how we might help you avoid the nightmare of a murder conviction. We take cases throughout the state of Maryland.
Maryland Manslaughter Charge Attorney
Criminal defense attorney Craig Kadish has honed his courtroom skills for over 20 years. Whatever you are charged with — however bad it seems — we can mount a vigorous defense:
- Capital murder
- First degree murder
- Felony murder*
- Second-degree murder
- Manslaughter (negligent homicide)
- Automobile manslaughter
* Causing death in the commission of a robbery, drug transaction, police chase or other felony — even if the killing was unintentional — is charged as murder, with the possibility of life in prison.
We Have Handled Front Page Murders
Mr. Kadish has defended clients in highly publicized cases, with extraordinary results considering the evidence against his clients and what they faced if convicted:
- A Harford County man accused of torture and deprivation and charged with murder in the death of his 8-year-old son adopted from Russia.
- A Johns Hopkins physician charged with auto manslaughter in the drunk driving death of a 22-year-old woman.
- The only capital murder case in Cecil County in nearly 40 years, in which Mr. Kadish spared his client from death row.
See more about these Notable Cases.
Free Consultation at 800-596-8449
A murder defense requires sound strategy, tenacious negotiation and the ability to work a jury. The Law Offices of Craig M. Kadish conducts an exhaustive investigation of our own to challenge the prosecution’s version of events. If you are accused of causing a death, contact a lawyer who has actually seen these cases through to a favorable ending.
NEWS & ISSUES
Craig M. Kadish, Esq. nominated and selected as "Top 10 Best Criminal Defense Attorneys in Maryland," for client satisfaction and success. Many Attorneys can achieve high degrees of success,...Read more
Batimore, Maryland- May 27, 2016 Maryland Super lawyer Craig M. Kadish, Esq. has been selected as a "Top Maryland DUI & DWI Attorney," for the second consecutive year by The...Read more
Hard challenges loom for Baltimore’s top prosecutor, who acted swiftly to charge six police officers in the death of Freddie Gray and now must prove her case. The case is complicated, legal experts...Read more