Craig M.Kadish, Esq.
For more than a quarter of a century, Attorney Craig M. Kadish has been a dominating presence in courtrooms across Maryland in which he has tried cases. Mr. Kadish is known for his near perfect preparation for each trial as well as his controlling court room presence which has resulted in not a single jury trial, which he has tried to verdict having been lost in over a decade. A claim which cannot be made by many, if any other criminal practitioners.
Mr. Kadish has been a driving force in criminal law throughout the Eastern Shore, Worcester and Somerset County all the way to the western most reaches of Maryland in Garrett County and all counties in between. Furthermore Mr. Kadish has been counsel on federal cases as far reaching as New York and North Carolina. Mr. Kadish is a frequent commentator for The Baltimore Sun and can been seen on various television appearances serving as an expert on subjects relating to criminal law.
Mr. Craig Kadish has served as a professor at the Maryland State Police Academy for years, where he taught courtroom procedure and protocol as well as constitutional law. He is a frequent guest lecturer for Baltimore County Homicide and Baltimore County Detectives.
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- George Washington University, B.A
- Superlawyers: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top 100 Criminal Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 DUI Attorneys, National Advocacy for DUI Defense (NAFDD)
- Top 100 DWI Attorneys, National Advocacy for DWI Defense (NAFDD)
- Nation's Top 1% of Criminal Defense Attorneys, National Association of Distinguished Counsel 2014, 2015, 2016
- Nation's Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Baltimore County Homicide, Guest Lecturer
- Baltimore County Detectives, Guest Lecturer
- The Baltimore Sun, Criminal Law Expert Commentator
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Mock Trial Judge
- Continuing Legal Education Classes, Criminal Law for Non-Criminal Attorneys
- Maryland State Bar Association, The Reasonable Fee Seminar
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association, Planning Committee
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association